Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:58:07 -0700
From:      "Robert A. Buaas" <buaas@wireless.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   init scripts comment

Nice work, Jordan, for the init/startup scripts for loading a new system.
There is a minor/misleading comment in the help for the "Floppy" Distribution
option: it says to write the binary files into a directory \bin on the diskettes
(this is fine)... then it says to write the checksums and the checksummer onto
the last diskette... I couldn't find the checksums (of course), and since I
was having other problems, I thought this was it... so I suggest editing
the help. Also, it appears that the mistake I was making in Fdisk (when
wanting to use the whole disk for FreeBSD) was, in addition to using "A",
I was also saying to make it "bootable"... this was causing the following
grief much later: on loading the ROOT floppy, the message "can't find
kernel.GENERIC" occurred, followed by an endless loop looking for it (I think).

Very good work. Pls ACK everyone in sight.

best regards/bob