Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 19:28:52 +0530
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        Anatoly Vorobey <mellon@pobox.com>
Cc:        Arun Sharma <adsharma@sharmas.dhs.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Ethics of Free Software

That article wasn't worthy of notice.  Apart from being totally
misguided and misinformed, I think to argue against free software
on "ethical" grounds is an act of utter desperation.  Even the
worst "how-can-a-bunch-of-hackers-compete-with-Microsoft" article
I've read didn't compare with this.

And the gloating GNU-bashers out there can note that his reference
to FreeBSD wasn't so flattering either.  (But I'm curious, is it
really true that there were three instances of "if (x=y)" in the
source?)