Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 19:20:53 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        "Kriston J. Rehberg" <kriston@ibm.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chain letter proposal

All right, the results are in. Unscientific opinion surveyed from those
who cared enough to speak up says we only do a web ### form. I will
create such, and we will move on to the next idea.

BTW, I am also really aligned with your other comments. If you follow my
earlier threads, you will see that ease-of-install, especially in
PC-workstation configuration, is a major peeve of mine. I have started
to examine the sysinstall source with an eye to understanding and
revamping it. I have put that aside temporarily because it is important
to me as one of the original requestors of the -advocacy list to start
generating concrete results. We need to show the rest of the FreeBSD
Project participants (this means all of everybody on these lists as well
as code contributors) that this list is worth something to the project
and not just another bullshit line like -chat.

--> Don