Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 13:51:01 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        root@camitel.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: compatible printers

    Root> Hi, I would like to know what are the printers that are
    Root> supported by FreeBSD?

Nearly (but not quite) all of them.  What printers are you
considering?

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

Too bad you can't just grab a tree by the very tip-top and bend it clear over
the ground and then let her fly, because I bet you'd be amazed at all the stuff
that comes flying out.  -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey