Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:51:04 +0200
From:      Martin Lozada <martin.lozada@iac.unibe.ch>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Disappointed with FreeBSD 4.6

Dear Poeple,

I installed FreeBSD 4.6 on my computer few days ago. I chose as desktop
Gnome+sawfish. No problems during the installation but after it began
the nightmare. I finally got running startx and what I got was a gnome
desktop without icons . Nautilus didn't start, due to an unexpected
error. The error has to do with OAF. I think it's just the beginning.  I
think I wait for a better version of FreeBSD before performing a new
installation.

Regards,

Martin L.