Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 1999 22:03:00 +0100
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Screen saver weirdness

Funny thing happenned here. First there was a time that I had a 'green'
screensaver functioning without me asking for it. That was good. Then
there was a period that I couldn't get it to save in green mode come
hell or high water (usually the latter here). Now it's back again.

I only changed one thing and that was the settings of the NE-2000 clown
card. From the 0x300/IRQ 10 needed for my short bout with OpenBSD back
to my standard 0x300/IRQ 2/9 (I got a bunch of Novell NE-2000's and
they don't go above IRQ 8).

The question is what to do with this? Should I report it as a bug?
I think so, but then a bug in what? I mean it's still all new to
me.

Roelof

--
Home is where the (@) http://eboa.com/ is.