Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:26:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Wm Brian McCane <root@bmccane.maxbaud.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   routing questions

I currently have my main FreeBSD machine multihomed and
routing/forwarding.   My default route is still on my old subnet, and my
other connection is a seperate subnet from my new upstream.  I would like
to move all of my other machines to the new subnet, and have them get
routed out via the new subnet.  The old subnet is just there for DNS until
we get our host entries fixed with InterNIC.  My question is:

	can I add a rule to ipfw like

	ipfw divert 5000 all from 12.13.66.192/26 to any

	and then have natd direct them out via the ppp1 device?

brian

NB> ppp0 is the device attached to my old ISP

He rides a cycle of mighty days, and \ Wm Brian and Lori McCane
represents the last great schizm among\ McCane Consulting
the gods. Evil though he obviously is, \ root@bmccane.cavtech.com
he is a mighty figure, this father of   \ http://bmccane.cavtech.com/
my spirit, and I respect him as the sons \ http://bmccane.cavtech.com/~pictures/
of old did the fathers of their bodies.   \ http://bmccane.cavtech.com/~bmccane/
    Roger Zelazny - "Lord of Light"        \