Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:00:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.4 and a 33.6 Apex Data modem

I'm trying to set up a 33.6 Apex Data modem with 3.4-REL.  According to
AirTouch it's supposed to work with my cell fone.  Anyway, pccardd says
that the "driver allocation failed for AD PC_CARD".  In digging thru
the archives I found a patch from Warner that I partially applied (just
the reporting stuff so I could find out why it failed).  It says the
reason is errno 22 (Invalid argument).  The computer's a micron laptop.
I'm not sure where to go from here or even what other info to give. I
don't use laptops much, but if this modem's not gonna work with my
cell fone it's going back ($280 is a bit much for a 33.6) so any kind
of direction will be help.

So where do I go from here, what other info do I need to provide
and how do I get that info?

Vince.
   128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup: $17.95/mo or less at Pop4