Date:      Thu, 31 May 2001 13:03:11 -0500
From:      Usgado Lopez <00540562@academ01.maz.itesm.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Snort and CISCO router

This is cisco router question more than FreeBSD.

I have the following configuration in my Cisco router.

serial 0 (ISP)
serial 1 (ISP)
(Multihomed)

Fastethernet0 (LAN)
Fastethernet1 (LAN)
Fastethernet3 (LAN)
Fastethernet2 (free)

I want to put a machine alone with snort in Fastethernet2 , is there any
way in which all traffic that came from my two ISP's go to Fastethernet 2
to allow snort sniff and look for intrusion. (something like sending the
same packet to two interfaces). I don't want to put a hub or something like
that to allow snort to sniff the traffic.

Please answer to my e-mail address I am not subscribe to the list.

Thanks