Date:      Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:55:24 -0500
From:      "Jason Dodson" <HaxCode4u@home.com>
To:        "Cynic" <cynic@mail.cz>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Win2k then FreeBSD

I plan to install on different disk.

See win you install with WinME or Win2k the bootloader automatically catches
whatever previous OS you may have on the machine (if you are not upgrading)
and assigns it to the bootmanager.  I know that FreeBSD does not do this
automatically...I am just trying to decide which would be easier to do for
now....