Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:05:35 -0800
From:      Oliver Iberien <oliver-forward@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   List Etiquette Question - Thank yous

I have never been on a list from which I have received as much help as this
one, which raises a question for me. I would like to thank the people who
post questions to my answers, such as the fellow below, but don't want to
spam people's inboxes and/or the with thank-you notes that may be archived
for all time. Do people generally expect a note of thanks?

Oliver