Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:57:05 -0700
From:      walt <wsheets@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   openoffice 'make package' fails [June 14]

Make install works great, however, so thanks for the excellent
work, guys!

When I 'make package' it fails due to missing file errors:
Creating gzip'd tar ball in '/opt/openoffice/openoffice-1.0.0.tgz'
tar: can't add file OpenOffice.org1.0/program/libcppuhelper3gcc3.so
OpenOffice.org1.0/program/libgcc3_uno.so
OpenOffice.org1.0/program/libsalhelper3gcc3.so
OpenOffice.org1.0/program/libucbhelper1gcc3.so
OpenOffice.org1.0/program/libvos2gcc3.so

These files now have different names, I guess due to the
compilation with gcc2.9 rather than gcc3 ?

I actually have these:
libcppuhelper3GCC.so
libgcc2_uno.so
libsalhelper3GCC.so
libucbhelper1GCC.so
libvos2GCC.so

I did a make clean before starting the compile, so I
don't think these are left over from a previous life.
Anyone else see this?