Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:09:18 +0100
From:      "Andrew Brampton" <andrew@bramp.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        "mufassa bendover" <mamasboy256@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: there must be a better way

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01C2661E.B4622C60

I thought windows was the easy to use operating system, and FreeBSD was for
those who wanted more...

I'm a newbie myself, but slowly getting somewhere. Just for future
reference, I've attached a text file that I use all the time which contains
a list of commands/urls which help me remember stuff. It might help you

Andrew