Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 2020 02:04:20 +0100 (CET)
From:      Thomas Morper <thomas@beingboiled.info>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: net-im/prosody and SASL authentication

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020, Victor Sudakov wrote:

> I guess lua is missing the "cyrussasl" library but where do I get it?

The Lua binding to the Cyrus SASL library is a separate module for which
there's no port yet. It's only a single .so file, though, so I made a
quick and dirty port. The result looks fine in poudriere, but my Prosody
setup is different from yours and I can't really test it.

If you want, please try and see if it works for you.

Port source:
  https://www.beingboiled.info/file/lua-cyrussasl.tar.gz

Packages for {11.3,12.1}-{i386,AMD64):
  https://www.beingboiled.info/file/lua-cyrussasl-packages.tar