Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:03:27 -0700 (MST)
From:      Charles Mott <cmott@srv.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CSU/DSU

Are there any CSU/DSU modules that plug into an ISA or PCI slot?  My basic
interest is getting a T-1 (DS-1, actually) connection using FreeBSD as the
router.

The CSU/DSU units I have seen communicate with a router via a synchronous
serial connection.  Are there any economical interface cards designed to
receive a 1.5 megabit/sec synchronous connection?  Are standard UARTs
capable of this?

Charles Mott