Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:12:30 +0800
From:      "Koh Kok Peng" <kkokpeng@dso.org.sg>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   enlightenment

Hi, I actually started using MS-DOS, proceed to Windows and then the Mac
[did not quite like Unix].
Recently discovered BSD from using MacOSX. And suddenly become quite
interested in Unix / C programming. Feel that had actually gone one big
round.....suddenly got a feeling that something that can last so long must
be real good...

Just wonder, how much similarity between the MacOSX and FreeBSD?? as it was
claimed that latest macos is actually based on Unix.
It seems to me that with FreeBSD, I could make an Intel m/c running pentium
II to be as powerful as the state of the art pentium m/c running the latest
version of Windows. Is that true??

Please pardon me if I sounded so ignorant....
thank you.