Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:12:40 -0500
From:      Ultima <ultima1252@gmail.com>
To:        Eric Joyner <ricera10@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sr-iov issues, reset_hw() failed with error -100
References:  <CANJ8om4_QnXU_4qywqAjrUW%2B25xNrt2nTE_ED7QQgfygLSqxzA@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2Bb0zg_F99P5ufChNtqdB_VWsNdHCGP_C7iapvCKYmyqL6KYiA@mail.gmail.com> <CANJ8om5vjNEWr_SpEqtJjdPQj5PPZRHF%2B1S=NdOULGWeQUtQ=A@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2Bb0zg-mFqZJLu8AmVVrxSUOzgBpC8xWrbCQxzexy4vG7khKMA@mail.gmail.com> <CANJ8om6Ujc5=LH_jAxfzR6j8m5wmPLn0153aytJPDY2rx0pxbA@mail.gmail.com> <CANJ8om5vP7wvRzFxL7bfiqfsT4TWouriv2q%2BP9x4n%2BzG3cT%2B-w@mail.gmail.com> <CANJ8om7Wy=fG_u1hRiU6GCMFeZS1sO4jwaxF6irDQ%2B7Mjepxtw@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2Bb0zg88M_S_0ZES91FbJwSKaVQNr%2BJ5SYTxChWerFEeDjO43Q@mail.gmail.com>

 Yeah, still getting the -100 error, I do have sendmail disabled. I just
tested with sendmail up and running then add the VF's and it still shows
the error message.