Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:51:45 -0500
From:      Justyn <dragon@dlance.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mountroot>? (Very Dumb Question)

I know this is probly a very dumb question. Ive checked the archives and still cant find the answer. I've instaleld ver 4.5 on my machine and everything seems to install fine. When I reboot the machine it comes to a prompt that says mountroot>. Ive installed FreeBsd on this machine before and it was fine. Does anyone have any ideas where I could go for answers or know the answers? Please cc me any replies.

Thanks in advance