Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:19:25 -0500
From:      John Von Essen <john@essenz.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hardware Vendors Update...

Im resending the below msg. Didnt get any response yet.

-------------------
Hello,

The caption of text for my company [Essenz Consulting] is out of date on the
hardware vendors page. I would like to replace it with:

of high-performance rackmount server equipment. All of our <a
href="http://www.essenz.com/servers/index.html">servers</a>; feature dual
processor capability, dual onboard networking, high-capacity memory support,
and integrated video. From 1U Hot-Swap SCSI systems to 2U Hot-Swap 64-bit
SCSI RAID with 2x300W Hot-Swap Power Supply, all Essenz Servers can be
custom configured with immediate online pricing. For more information, visit
us online or call our 24/7 Sales and Support department at 1-800-248-1736.

Thats it. Thanks.

John Von Essen
President, Essenz Consulting (www.essenz.com)
EMAIL: john@essenz.com