Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:28:52 +0400
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        "Linh Pham" <lplist@closedsrc.org>, "Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong" <nchee_hoong@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Webadmin

Um.. of course, your wish is your command, but IHMO
adminning a unix system using web is a perversion and
needs medical attetion.

Why not just use ssh2 to do the job and besides,
you'll know what you are doing much better and
save a lot of bandwidth. BTW, what is format of some
daemon config file changes? What are you gonna do?
Wait for a new version of that web admin tool?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Best regards,
Artem