Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:48:08 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        dg@root.com, jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Correction for Caldera article

David:

You have a point. But nonetheless, I think you'll agree that the statement
"Linux was the only operating system not owned by Microsoft that gained
market share in 1997" is incorrect. This is what should be made clear to
the author. I've given him Jordan's address, but input from you as well
would help....

--Brett