Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:23:11 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'mehmet emin'" <meisik@st.fatih.edu.tr>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: help !!!

Is this printer on the network, or a local setup?

If it is on the network -- check if your/it's IP address, etc are =
configured
correctly. Are you able to access other machines from your machine? Are
other machines able to access the printer?

If it's a local setup =3D=3D check dmesg for peripheral devices. If =
it's a
standard printer, FreeBSD might have (hopefully) detected it.

Just guesses. None of these might work out.

Pavan Balaji,
Intel Corporation

    "Only the Paranoid Survive"  --  Andy Grove