Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 09:30:01 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boca io/at66 config question

Does anyone have jumper configuration information for the boca io/at66
multiport serial card?  A friend has upgraded his FreeBSD system and in
the process we need to reconfigure the boca io/at66 card.  It had been
setup to use serial ports individually at irqs 10, 11, 12, and 15, but now
it would be very useful to set it up to share an IRQ for four ports.
we are having trouble locating info on how to configure it this way (if it
is possible) -- boca research's web site doesn't even acknowledge that
this card exists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guy Helmer

Guy Helmer, Graduate Student, Iowa State University Dept. of Computer Science
Research Assistant, Ames Laboratory       ---         ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~ghelmer