Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2006 04:28:14 +1000
From:      Mikhail Goriachev <mikhailg@webanoide.org>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDstats Project: A quick reminder ...

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Mikhail Goriachev wrote:
>
>> : not found
>> To protect against abuse, the initial challenge/response phase
>> contains a 15 minute pause.  Please be patient while this time
>> limit elapses
>
> Fixed ...
>
>> Not sure what happens with that " : not found". I also commented "sleep
>> 900" line. Waiting for 15 mins is a bit too long.
>>
>> Oh, and Chile is missing again.
>
> Because you removed the 15 minute delay :)
>
> Run it now and you'll see Chile pop back up ... the 15 minute delay is
> enforced on the server side :)

Thanks for that Marc. I've got another issue. I registered 4 machines
but only 3 appear on the list. One of them is being behind another one
through NAT. Could this be the problem?

Cheers,
Mikhail.

--
Mikhail Goriachev
Webanoide

Telephone: +61 (0)3 62252501
Mobile Phone: +61 (0)4 38255158
E-Mail: mikhailg@webanoide.org
Web: http://www.webanoide.org

PGP Key ID: 0x4E148A3B
PGP Key Fingerprint: D96B 7C14 79A5 8824 B99D 9562 F50E 2F5D 4E14 8A3B