Date:      Sun, 30 May 2004 20:33:11 +0200
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul Civati <paul.civati@xensia.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Consultants page: removal

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

Paul Civati <paul.civati@xensia.com> wrote:
> Can you please remove the Paul Civati / Xensia entry from the consultants=
=20
> listing as I'm no longer actively seeking work as part of Xensia.

hi paul!

thanks for your mail. i had a look at the entry and
the corresponding website and i wonder if i should
just remove the reference to your emailaddress,
the company seems to still support FreeBSD.

greets, josef
--=20
Josef El-Rayes                   (__)
Email:	  josef@daemon.li     \\\'',)=20