Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Juha Ylitalo <juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/44868: sysutils/cfengine2: cfservd dies fails if getaddrinfo if DNS lookup fails.

The following reply was made to PR ports/44868; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Juha Ylitalo <juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com>
To: ext Daniel Hagan <dhagan@colltech.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/44868: sysutils/cfengine2: cfservd dies fails if
	getaddrinfo if DNS lookup fails.
Date: 11 Nov 2002 09:26:25 +0200

 On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 19:30, ext Daniel Hagan wrote:
 > This looks like it should be reported to the cfengine developers.
 > http://www.cfengine.org/

 Not really, since uptodate version (2.0.4) from cfengine doesn't seem to
 have that problem. At least on my case the problem disappeared, when I
 took cfengine2 port, changed version number in Makefile from 2.0.3 to
 2.0.4, generated new distinfo, got rid of that configure patch and
 recompiled that port.

 --
 Juha Ylitalo       juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com           <work e-mail>
 +358 40 562 6152   http://linux.nokia.com/~jylitalo/  <work www>