Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:11:14 +0000
From:      "dhaneshk k" <dhaneshkk@hotmail.com>
To:        david.robillard@gmail.com, terry@sucked-in.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Backup Solution

Hi  everybody ,

   I like to know the different backup techniques that is very cheaper (I
cant go for a SAN, mirror ..  even if I can purchase those,please excuse me
because I believe more productivity @ less resources )for my webserver, but
any solution logicaly the cheapest one ,by which I can restore all the data
that I have just before the server crash(if it occurs)

What I followed was I configured a crontab in mydesktop PC which will run
rsync utility through ssh  to my webserver at 23 rd hour of  a day . so I
can get incremntal backup of the directories and database ( that I
configuerd for rsync )daily .

But I want a solution through that I can restore my server without any data
lose (ex: if the server crashes at 23.30 hour  then that 30 minutes data I
lose ).

So many  experts   here in this mailing lists can suggest their techniques
for a full system recovery(& backup solutions) after the crash without  any
data lose.

Your kind responses will help me lot
Thanks in advance
KK