Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 14:00:20 -0700
From:      ben <ben@stonehenge-net.com>
To:        Stephan Weaver <wildfiah@yahoo.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good evening

hi Stephan.  can you be more specific about what services you provide
your customers?  if they each have shell accounts you'll have to migrate
/etc/passwd, etc, but if they have psuedo acounts for dialup and email
it'll depend on the mechanism you currently use for those purposes.  do
you serve their web pages?  you get the idea.