Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 1996 15:50:40 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Michael Searle <searle@longacre.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Ports

> These ports are now in incoming, in one .tar.gz.uu 'ports-searle'.
> Those in this list that had already been sent (povray, sceda, yam) now have
> less bugs.

I'd like to commit some of these now, but since I've been looking at
this the site at ftp.uni-magdeburg.de has been suffering from some
problem which renders it unwilling to serve up files at all.  Do you
have another master site for most of this stuff?  You've standardized
on this site to such an extent that I can't commit *any* of these
ports since I can't get the distfiles to even test them! :-(

						Jordan