Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:49:08 +0200
From:      Nora Etukudo <nora@sappho-net.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   pxelinux / isolinux

Hello.

I've an PXEBOOT installation server with a PXELINUX installation
menu. For the menu entries, i would like to have

      Install Mandrake Linux 10.1 beta
      Install Fedora daily snapshot
  --> Install FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT-20040903-JPSNAP
      Install Debian "sarge" daily

or similar. What should I put into the config file for PXELINUX or
ISOLINUX for the case I want to make a boot cd?

About a year ago I used to have entries like

    label fbsd
       kernel memdisk
       append initrd=boot.flp

in either of the both configs, which worked very nice.

Now there are no 2.8 meg images anymore, but two 1.4 meg images
only. How to manage?

An separate PXE Server for FreeBSD only, using the stuff in '.../boot/'
isn't a possible option.

Liebe Grüße, Nora.
--
nora@sappho-net.de