Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 1995 13:55:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, jbeukema@hk.super.net, ernie@tinny.eis.net.au, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Binary compatibility with NetBSD

I've kept silent on this for a while, but I think there is a lot to be
said for this..
We certainly could add value to the NetBSD libs, so I don't think they'd
complain too much. (Assuming we were contributing to them.. wha we really need
is a member of the NetBSD team who would be willing to act as a conduit
for FreeBSD changes....

we are lucky that we had the relatively recent common ancestry
of the 4.4 sources.....

One question that I don't know hte answer to, is:
what about the way we and they have structured the library?