Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:44:46 -0400
From:      dave@hawk-systems.com (Dave)
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: mail server question

While this is not an asnwer to your sendmail dilema...  would suggest a far more
usable mail solution for virtual hosting.

take a look at http://matt.simerson.net/computing/qmail.toaster.shtml

has everything including virtual domain, web adminsitration, webmail the
works...  if you are familiar with directory structure, config editing, and
apache you can easily modify this so each virtual domain uses thier own mail
admin and webmail services...  Havn't looked back at sendmail since.

Dave