Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:15:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@wxs.nl>
Subject:   burncd error

Hi,

I am trying to burn cd's with burncd. The first thing I tried was to blank
an already burned cd with:

burncd -f /dev/acd1c -s 4 blank fixate

It seems that blanking is going ok, but when it tries to fixate I get the
following error:

burncd: ioctl(CDRIOCFIXATE): Input/output error

When I try to mount the cd-rw after that I get:

cd9660: /dev/acd1c: Input/output error

Does anyone knows what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Marco

--
A student, in hopes of understanding the Lambda-nature, came to
Greenblatt.  As they spoke a Multics system hacker walked by.  "Is it