Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 07:49:18 -0500
From:      "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@nwu.edu>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to use rpms?

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 12:26:04AM -0500, Glenn Johnson wrote:
> Does the Linux xfstt binary work better than the FreeBSD port or is that
> what you are trying to find out?
---end quoted text---

For Netscape, I think so. The BSD xfstt crashes with Netscape. I wrote to
the maintainer about it, he said he had the same problem and recommended the
Linux version.

I think Netscape is the only problem. Star Office seems to be OK, but I
don't use it too heavily so maybe I haven't given it enough time to crash.
--
David Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu