Date:      Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:12:03 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   subbfont.ttf, missing.

	I can't figure out how to get mozilla or firefox to
	play "the writer's almanac"  (( any help??)).  It plays out
	of the box on my RH 8.0  box.  At any rate, I'm trying to get
	gmplayer set up with its realaudio codecs, and when I bring up
	gmplayer, it complains that it is missing ~/.mplayer/subfont.ttf.

	Anybody know where it is hiding?  I've installed mplayer-fonts
	and didn't find the "*ttf" file in the port//work directory.
	Of course neither is subfont.ttf in
	/usr/local/share/mplayer/font*.

	So: a) can I config gmplayer to play realplay files, pref by
	script?  or b) do I need the ttf file for [g]mplayer?

	thanks for any clues here, gents,

	gary

	PS: (Video: is a dontcare).

--