Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:27:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        Earl Larsen <elarsen2@cox.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD port: wine-20040505

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Earl Larsen wrote:
> I went to install Office 2000. And before the installation. I get a small
> window that says.  "Please wait while setup updates the Windows installer on
> your system...". And it just sits their and does nothing.
>
> So what is the name of the updated installer. So I can download and install
> manually.

Sorry, I don't know.  Please ask the Wine mailing lists or the
comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine mailing list.

(This may well be an issue where you are hit by the fact the FreeBSD
support for Wine lags behind GNU/Linux support; also note that due to
changes in recent versions of Wine which conflict with FreeBSD, the
emulators/wine port is not the most up-to-date version of Wine.)

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/