Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:09:00 -0400
From:      "Joe Gleason" <clash@tasam.com>
To:        <searle@longacre.demon.co.uk>, <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: home automation hardware

We have had great fun with x10 stuff.  You can either order it online from
x10.com or radioshack.  At radioshack, the same line of stuff is called
"plug 'n power" or something like that.  They are both compatible with each
other.

The x10 stuff works great with the firecracker interface.

Joe Gleason
Tasam