Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:48:51 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        CrazeeScientist@cs.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ????????

Of course you can. Why do you ask people this questions?

On Fri, 07 Jul 2000, CrazeeScientist@cs.com wrote:
> can i make a webpage on your website? if so please email me at
> crazeescientist@cs.com. thanks!!

You are not authorized to use my email address for any purpose.
This is a violation of my privacy. Unsolicited
mail/posts is a "theft of service". Remove my email
address from your databases immediately.

You are only authorized to use my email address only in
conjunction with address the issue in this email.