Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2000 13:26:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alexander N. Kabaev" <ak03@gte.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with dlopen()/dlsym() after recent crt* changes

John,

I think dymanic loader should clear it's error_string variable before returning
success to the caller. I am halfway done preparing the patch to do that. Is
that the bug you mentioned or there is something else? Anyway, do you want to
see my patch when it is ready or you prefer to take care of the problem
yourself?