Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:01:42 -0500
From:      Jeremy Norris <jnorris@columbia.k12.mo.us>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ip filtering along side ipx

I'm attempting to implement a firewall in a building on our WAN using
ipfilter and 4.1-release.  Since we are a Novell shop, it needs to be able to
route all the IPX traffic through untouched.  I've read through the manpages
about IPXrouted, and also read through the info at
http://people.freebsd.org/~bp , but I'm not sure how to set it up correctly.
Can I ifconfig both ethernet interfaces with the same network number and enable
IPXrouted (along with ipxgateway enabled) or is it more complex?

Jeremy

PS
CC all replies to me, I'm not subscribed to the lists.