Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:13:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using a VSLI Vision camera (with Brooktree?)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, John Utz wrote:

> the ps/2-ish  connector that you where looking at is the SVideo output.

My standalone DVD player's SVideo jack has holes for only four pins. They
do look the same size. Can SVideo also have nine pins?

> it's not much use if you dont have an SVIdeo Cable. but those are eady to
> come by.

I am not sure what you mean. My two emails were about my camera not
working; it is plugged into the capture card over the cable that has a
connector like I described.

> does your capture card have an SVideo imput?

It only has two inputs like my emails indicated: one RCA (which I can
watch video with) and one 9 pin connector that I plug my webcam into.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/