Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 1995 19:54:36 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio Lenzi <lenzi@cwbone.bsi.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DBASE....

I am trying to build and information center
where people dial into it and get information.

The information files I have came from a dos system
in .dbf format. Some files are 40,000 entries large.

My idea is to translate it to text an put in a
ingres data-base where anyone using script (shell)
can access.

I have heard there is a cbase or something like that
(a library that manages .dbf files).

Will someone please point me a solution???

Thanks.

Lenzi.