Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 20:22:11 -0700
From:      "M. Evans" <rax@worldnet.att.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ppp errors

Hello
Help!

When dialing in ppp it connects fine, but it gives me a server error saying
it cannot set or find a server. I am inlcuding a text file with dumps from
logs and error message along with conf files.

Ive been working on this for about a week, and its probaly one of those
simple fixes that just eludes me, but if you need more info of files just
let me know.

Thankyou for your time

Kyle Evans
rax@worldnet.att.net