Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:30:46 -0500
From:      "David Stanford" <dthomas53@gmail.com>
To:        "Andrew Pantyukhin" <infofarmer@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD License "Innocence" Clause Proposal

So, if I understand this correctly, you basically want a license that asks
that your name be mentioned if/when someone modifies your work and then
republishes it, but with no real boundaries?

Why not just publish your work and ask that those who use it for their own
benefit just acknowledge your portion of it? I don't know, maybe I missed
something...

-David