Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:18:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Readle <patterner@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Translation request

Hi all,

I have a thread here from one of the polish lists that *might* have the
solution to a problem I'm having.  I was wondering if there were anyone on
list that could translate the thread from Polish to English for me.  I've
tried the free online translators and they stumble over all the technical
words (at least, I presume that's what they're stumbling over).

Here's the link to the first message of the thread:
http://www.it-faq.pl/news_archives/pl.comp.os.freebsd/2003/oct/msg00104.html

Any help is greatly appreciated!

chris