Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:05:37 +0100
From:      "Dave B" <dave@g8kbv.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTP oddness, over SSH session.

On 13 Apr 2012 at 23:51, Frank Staals wrote:

> "John McDonnell" <gorgarath@ymail.com> writes:
>
> > All in all, creating an entry in Site Manager makes more sense if
> > it's something you connect to from your own hardware. From someone
> > else's machine, the quick connect is quite handy though.
>
> Don't forget to clear out the entry from the dropdown list then.
> Because I think FileZilla will remember your password as well. Worst
> ``feature'' ever if you ask me....
>
> Regards,
>
> --
>
> - Frank

Indeed it does, and yes I do (clear that list out) but thanks for the
reminder, and of course it's useful info for others too.

Regards.

Dave.

-- Help for Hero's European Rally 2012 participant.
Please help by visiting:-
http://www.bmycharity.com/TeamSnowball
For any/all donations, all 100% goes to H4H.