Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:17:46 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        ldamico <ldamico@ung.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: En: Licensing of the ARGOUMLl!

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 04:50:48PM -0300, ldamico wrote:

> We would like to know as the licensing of ArgoUml software functions
> for a laboratory of thirty computers.  Already I sent an email
> asking on this, however I did not get reply.  We are waiting some
> return!

ArgoUml uses a standard 4-clause BSD license identical to the one used
by 4.4BSD (http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/license.html).

That means you can just use the software for as many machines as you
want and you don't need to get any special permissions or pay anyone
any money to do so.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way