Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:43:43 +0100
From:      Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ghostscript-gnu - problems building

Hi list.

Trying to build /usr/ports/print/ghostscript-gnu, I get the following:

[...snip...]
/bin/sh -c 'for f in \
gsbj gsdj gsdj500 gslj gslp gsnd \
bdftops dvipdf eps2eps font2c \
pdf2dsc pdf2ps pdfopt pf2afm pftopfa printafm \
ps2ascii ps2epsi ps2pdf ps2pdf12 ps2pdf13 ps2pdfwr ps2ps wftopfa \
fixmswrd.pl lprsetup.sh pj-gs.sg pv.sh sysvlp.sh unix-lpr.sh ;\
do if ( test -f ./lib/$f ); then install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555 .
done'
gmake: *** No rule make target `lib/../doc/Use.htm', needed by `in
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript-gnu.

I used portupgrade, with flags -r -R -w -W.

I run 4.4-RELEASE.

This was not the first issue; i had to remake/install
/usr/ports/graphics/jpeg *and not clean out the workdir* as ghostscript
needed a file ((lib)jpeg.h ?) from it. So I'm thinking this might be
something similiar; however I can't figure out _what_ it is ghostscript
wants. Any ideas out there?

If you need more info, just drop me a line and I'll get on it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Martin Karlsson
		<martin.karlsson at visit.se>