Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:02:34 -0500
From:      Manuel Rabade - MiG <mig@mig-29.net>
To:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD icons & graphics...

By the way, anyone knows if the poster in this photo:

http://people.freebsd.org/~jkh/lw2000/Thursday/DSCF0034.JPG

The one that saids: "WINDOWS: Where do you want to go today?, LINUX: Where do
you want to go tomorrow?, BSD: Are you guys comming or what?" are freelly
distributed ? I think that a t-shirt with that would be cool :).