Date:      Fri, 11 May 2012 21:20:05 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter@rulingia.com>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] SMP/i386 suspend/resume

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

On 2012-May-11 11:10:19 +0900, Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org> wro=
te:
>I've been working on suspend/resume for SMP/i386 for a week
>and created patches against CURRENT, RELENG_9 and RELENG_8
>available at:

Thank you for that.  Since I was in the process of upgrading my
netbook (Acer Aspire One AOA-110 - Atom N270), I rolled your RELENG_8
patch on top of r235229.

Unfortunately, the result hasn't been a complete success.  I can
suspend to S3 with no problems (though that worked before).  The
resume is less successful.  If X is running, I get a garbage screen.
If I suspend at a VTY, the screen comes back correctly but there is no
response from keyboard, touchpad or wired network (though it has the
correct lights).

Let me know if you have any suggestions for debugging.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/--